Rules & guidelines.
So you want to join What's Your Type?, eh? Awesome! Before you join, however, there's a couple things to keep in mind. Here they are below:
- A website and a valid email address is required to join the list. Both must be yours.
- A link back to the clique is required. I don't care if it's on the index page or a joined page just as long as it's somewhere on the site. If you think I might have trouble finding it please provide a link to its location.
- Owning a domain is not required in order to be listed––you can be hosted by someone or on a free server. I will also accept social media sites, such as Tumblr or Livejournal, assuming there is a way you can provide a link back to the clique.
- You must put a link back to the clique either before or right after joining. I won't add you to the list and will contact you if I cannot find a link back.
- Direct-linking of the images is not allowed. If you decide to link back to the clique using the image codes then please upload them onto your own server or an image hosting site. If I find you direct-linking I will contact you and hold your submission form until the problem has been fixed.
- When signing up you can sign up as either a single-type or a dual-type Pokémon. I will not accept triple-types or quadruple-types as they do not exist within the series.
- You are welcome to change your type whenever you want. Just be sure to gain a few levels before doing so.